Saturday, June 25, 2016

Premiere Blog!

        After many requests, suggestions, begging, groveling, and nudges, I have decided to please the masses and begin a blog.  Please hold your applaud and excitement, until the end of this statement.  Just kidding!  Get excited! 

        I enjoy writing.  But only when, how, and what I want.  This makes me a poor student but a fabulous Facebooker!  I'm hoping to please a larger audience with the trappings of my life by blogging.  Blogging - that's such a funny word. Anyway, plan on typical "Amber" type posts.  The ones that I write freely and honestly.  Expect some laughs, maybe a few tears (could be from laughs or heart strings, only time will tell.), a good chunk of errors, and lots of bold honest writings.  I will give you something new at least weekly.  More when I have lots on my mind or when one of those notable "things" happen in my life.  It will be raw as I share my world with you but, in return, I want you to share with me.  To keep me motivated, honest, and accountable, I would love for your continued feedback and support. You know, write things in the comments and such!

        So, it's my turn to beg you now - imagine me on my knees, outside in the sweltering heat, on a asphalt sidewalk, offering you a house-trained puppy, and a crisp hundy.  As the sweat is dripping off my brow and deep into "no-no" zones, tears stream steadily from my eyes, I beg you to subscribe, like, follow, and share.  Help me make this a fun journey!

        Whelp, that's it boys and girls!  Welcome to my blog!

7 comments:

  1. You would be on "an" asphalt sidewalk. Hope you like this comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I did say to expect many mistakes. Soooooo......

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. As a friend of my girlfriend, I'm interested to get know you and your deep, dark secrets such as your trips to grocery store and your daily plans to take over the world!! (cue sinister laugh)��

      But really good luck. Lol

      Delete
    2. Thank you both!

      MrRalonzo, I have amazing grocery experiences. Hahaha!

      Delete